Here you find all information you need for your arrival and stay during Guangzhou.
Travel to Guangzhou
By trains, coaches and planes, Guangzhou is easily accessible from within China and overseas.
Via Hong Kong:
Visitors can access Guangzhou by taking the cross-border train from Hung Hom MTR Station (Kowloon, Hong Kong). The journey takes 2 hours to reach Guangzhou East Railway Station. Click here to view the schedule and fee.
Guangzhou has three railway stations handling passenger transport.
- Guangzhou Railway Station at Huanshi Road is the largest and the most important one, operating trains between Guangzhou and Beijing, Wuhan, Nanjing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Xian, Lhasa and many other China cities.
- Guangzhou East Railway Station (Tianhe Railway Station) mainly operates trains between Guangzhou and Hong Kong and frequent bullet trains between Guangzhou and Shenzhen.
- Guangzhou South Railway Station in Panyu District is a mega station mainly operates bullet trains between Guangzhou and Wuhan, and other northern cities.
In just 3.5 hours, visitors can arrive in Guangzhou by taking the cross-border coach from the Hong Kong International Airport (mainland coach station at Terminal 2). The coach service runs daily from 07:00 to 23:00. Click here to view the schedule.
Getting to the fairground
Poly World Trade Expo Center
No. 1000 Xingang East Rd, Haizhu, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China, 510335
From Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
- By taxi: Around 43 km which takes about 45 minutes. (Approx. RMB 150)
- By metro: Get on the Metro at Airtport South station, interchange line 8 and drop at Pazhou Station at Exit C. (Around 60 minutes)
More info on Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
From Guangzhou railway station
- By taxi: Around 18 km which takes about 30 minutes.(Approx. RMB 50)
- By metro: Take metro line 2, interchange line 8 at Changgang Station and drop at Pazhou Station Exit C (Around 35 minutes)
From Guangzhou East railway station
- By taxi: Around 11 km which takes about 30 minutes. (Approx. RMB 40)
- By metro: Take metro line 3 and interchange line 8 at Kecun Station, then drop at Pazhou Station Exit C (Around 30 minutes)
From Guangzhou South railway station
- By taxi: Around 22km which takes about 30 minutes. (Approx. RMB 65)
- By metro: Take metro line 2 and change to line 8 at Changgang Station, then drop at Pazhou Station Exit C (Around 55 minutes)
Please click here for the Guangzhou metro map.
According to the Administrative Law of the People's Republic of China on Entry and Exit of Foreigners, foreigners entering China should apply for a visa to the Chinese diplomatic representative or consular offices, or other institutions authorised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of People's Republic of China.
Guangdong Foreign Affairs
Passport holders of most foreign countries can obtain their invitation letter for applying visa through the travel agent. Alternatively, you could contact us for assistance with the following information for invitation letter processing.
- Full Name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Passpot number
- Passport expiry date
- Company name
- Arrival and departure date
- Company address
- Company phone number and fax number
Should you have further questions please do not hestiate to contact us!